Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Saniflo Columbus Ohio

Who does not like pizza?

Buondì!

Evvai siamo già a febbraio!!!!

Vi piace la pizza?

Che domanda banale, direte!
Ma non lo è del tutto….fino a qualche anno fa ero convinta that pizza like nutella would to anyone, then my daughter was born!

My little girl of 5 years and absolutely will not eat half the pizza, it's weird, because she does not like stuffed in any way, or white cheese, red or not.

not a problem of dough, because I love the cake.

Even with Nutella had a strange relationship, has only now begun to eat, until recently, did not want to even try, but have always liked the chocolate, so it was only a matter of taste .

I think it's just an idea and growing also appreciate the pizza, which has the advantage of being able to fill as it wants, and then with the ingredients she likes more.

About how you like it?

You are traditional and loyal to you like a taste or experience?

The preferred low or high and soft and fragrant?

I have a friend that every time we go to a pizzeria, take the menu, study it carefully or ask the waiter directly the types of orders a pizza and then inevitably "capricious" !

I have been faithful for years to "daisy chain" , a bit 'as my daughter was reluctant to try new flavors, then the encounter with my husband and his passion for the taste, I was encouraged to experiment and try new combinations and is now in the pizzeria at home I'll jump in with enthusiasm different recipes.

The only constant presence in my pizza is mozzarella cheese and more.
prefer pizza rather thin, but if the pasta is good and tasty, I also like high and soft.

Last Saturday I tried to prepare using the dough and the result was excellent, the pasta came soft inside and crunchy on the surface.

We loved it!



pizza with sourdough

Ingredients:

pm
180 gr 200 gr flour 100 gr flour 00
160 gr caster
warm water 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 spoon of salt

Procedure:

Knead the dough into pieces with water, oil, flour and salt at last for a few minutes, until dough is very elastic. (I used Ken leaves for 10 minutes and then a couple of minutes with the hook).

Form the dough into a ball and score with a cross ...


... let rise covered with plastic wrap in a warm place for about 3 hours until doubled in volume ..... I let rise in the oven the light on and off with a hot water pentilino .....



Once again the leavened dough and flatten with your hands trying to deflate the least. (Which I could not very well) and spread the batter in greased baking pan.
With this mixture, I have had two pizzas.



Allow to rest again. I let it rise for about 2 hours.

Stuff as you want (to the imagination!) And bake in preheated oven at 250 degrees (my oven pizza has the function, which bears the initial temperature of 260 ° C and then drop 240 ° C) for 15-20 minutes. I I've cooked together, alternadole plans halfway through cooking.


I got them simply

without cheese this is for my husband!

red lace with black olives, and mushrooms CORN

Ingredients:

tomato sauce (preferably homemade)
black olives into slices
corn
mushrooms in oil
tuna salt and pepper


my! ^ _ ^

PIZZA with mozzarella cheese, ham and mushrooms

Ingredients:

tomato sauce (preferably homemade)
prosicutto
cooked sliced \u200b\u200bmushrooms
oil salt and pepper




If you like, I offer you a slice?

nice day ^ __ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment