Thursday, February 10, 2011

Menopause Yellow Smelly Urine

Not one, not two ... but well 126 recipes!!

Dear,
I did!

What I'm talking about?? Do not you remember most??

But the collection ....



It 's been so long I know, but just now I managed to finish the pdf, even for the accuracy I finished two days ago, and even if they are late considering the date of the contest, are still ahead of the summer ^_-!!!

Now we just have to wait for the heat to enjoy all the good recipe that you have helped me to collect!



You can download the pdf here
without any registration, you just have to wait a few minutes.

(try again should work now!)

Oppure potete visualizzarlo direttamente
  qui  
ma per scaricarlo dovete prima registrarvi al sito se già non lo siete.



Spero vi piaccia e spero di aver inserito correttamente tutte le ricette.
Comunicatemi gli eventuali errori così cercherò di correggerlo il prima possibile.


P.S.
Ho avuto due giorni allucinanti a lavoro, per questo sono stata assente dai vostri blog....anche stasera andrò a letto presto, sono distrutta!!!
But from tomorrow (which is venerdììììììì) I hope to return to normal!

'night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment