Sunday, February 27, 2011

Panasonic 3ccd Pro Sumer

sogNiaSogna even shoes and navigation of the river

Pizza and wine evening, and I said it all:

Two different stories, seemingly unrelated. The first
. A
Navigation river. The vivid image of a route marked on a map where the riverboat opened the way in the dense vegetation. Navigation and do not run against well-intended. The feeling was to be either bandits or unjustly accused. At the command of the helm a lonely woman, to whom I gave my support and consideration. We came to the landing, and large container cranes.

Second story.
My ex-mother-in-law, her mother, my current boyfriend. All domestic annoyed by that fee. But no one openly expresses his opinion. Hung in the air that was money wasted. Work that I had to do. The grandmother, who had the name Island - tied to navigation first maybe? -, Wore high heels, silver sandals with rhinestones that came out and the foot slightly off the front of the shoe. Rested on the ground right next to shopping bags on her feet and shoes that closes the picture.

I have to take a lighter dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment