Thursday, February 17, 2011

Alex Russo Fur Wallpaper

squeezed my way ^ _-


Good day!

As you have seen since arriving in the house HE (we read Ken) and was born YOU (we read sourdough) all I do is mix!

After the bread, pizza and panbrioche .... what was missing the leaven?

But cake and a cake like the Genoese in particular, my favorite.

I come from is called crushed and be good to be greasy, salty and crunchy ...

ovens are few in my area are able to do a dunk worthy of the name, or is too high and soft or greasy or worse, just a little greasy and too high.

cloning here and there I was able to prepare a cake that has met our tastes and that did not survive an hour of snacks ^_-!!



CRUSHED MY WAY
with sourdough



Ingredients:

250 g sourdough
150 gr 100 gr 00 flour
manitoba
20 g olive oil
about 150-180 ml lukewarm water 1 teaspoon salt


coarse salt and olive oil




Procedure:

I kneaded the dough with flour, oil, warm water and salt. I used Ken, mixing with the leaf until the dough did not seem curvature, then I used the hook by dropping a couple of times.
I let the dough rise overnight in the morning I shot and I took a tour of folds as described by Adriano . I made the dough rise in the oven with the light on and a bowl of hot water.
After about half an hour I leveled with her hands trying not to squeeze too much and I have spread the dough in a greased pan with olive oil, put the pan back in the oven with the light bulb for an hour.
I anointed the surface and added salt.
I put the pan in the fridge and I turned on the oven to 250 ° C, the temperature reached as soon as I baked for 10 minutes at the bottom then the top to finish browning.



What do you think?




nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment