Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bower Adapter Camera Lens

new partnership ...... and anticipating the reward of my candy ....

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today extraordinary post (do not usually post on Saturday ^ _-) To talk about the rich package that I received this week by the CHIAVAZZA MOLINO!

I do not say you do not know them?

meantime I can say that for over fifty years Molino F.lli Chiavazza produces flour and wheat flour and manufactures a wide range of products for home use.
Then as they try to further describe the products:)

And as you can imagine I am very happy and thank you very much!!



As you can see there are traditional meals, prepared for bread and dessert and pudding ..... and so now I just have to get to work ^ _-


Then I also wanted to reveal what the prize of my candy, which expires next week (for those who were not registered as you remember to do it here ).... since first I could not wait to show it .... eventually there will be one winner .... unfortunately, I could not prepare much, my time is always a little ....



.... you understand what it is?



Hope you enjoy ....

and win the most fortunate!
^_-!!!

A serene Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment