Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cuff Bracelet On The Bachelorette

trout and vegetables ...

Good day!

Tuesday
fish! ^ _-

This morning, I propose an easy recipe, easy to make a simple tasty fish fillet.

You know that little by little I ate any kind of fish, crustaceans and in particular did not like in my house was hardly ever cooked, because my father was sick just to smell!

Growing up I started to taste and slowly, because I was very hesitant, I began to appreciate more and more and now I must say I like it so much!

I'm not good at cooking, and because I started late, either because they live far from the sea, I have the recipes of tradition and is more convenient for me to use its frozen state, with much less variety and flavor of the fresh .

However, if you fancy a second fish with no particular claim you can live with that now with this recipe can be adapted to any thread, the original was with the fillet of mackerel that I had not ^ _-.




trout fillets crusted salmon with vegetables

Ingredients (for two):
2 fillets of salmon trout 2 small zucchini
1 lemon 1 orange
green olives
chopped parsley salt and pepper






Procedure:

Marinate the fillets of trout with a few tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice, the orange juice (keep aside the rind), a pinch of garlic and chilli (flavorings for sauces, vegetables and fish) ARIOSTO for at least an hour.

Heat a non-stick pan two tablespoons oil with a tablespoon of prepared vegetables ARIOSTO ( seasonings for delicious tomato sauces ), then add the zucchne cut into small pieces and peel of half a lemon and half an orange (no white part) into strips ; cook for another 5 minutes, adding a little 'the fish from the marinade if the vegetables tend to stick to the bottom.

Drain the fish fillets and arrange in a baking tray lined with baking paper, with the skin side on the bottom, cover with the vegetables wilted in a pan and adds sliced \u200b\u200bolives, capers and chopped parsley chopped.

Bake for 12-15 minutes at 180 ° C.





participate in the contest with this recipe citrus CINZIA



and the collection of Band of BROCCOLI:




the next ....*__*

0 comments:

Post a Comment