Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Does Ringworm Look Like On Legs

Knock, knock .... Elisa are you there?

What could be more pleasant to cook in the company?
And if our friend the cook is also our neighbor, then everything is easier and more fun ..... well this week, I got upstairs and I knocked on the door Elisa

.. . toc, toc ....

and her the perfect hostess welcomed me with warmth ......


"Welcome to my kitchen!
What a coincidence! You know I was about to make my sauce with spinach fettuccine ? Well ... By the way ... you can stop here to eat, so we cook together and have an excuse to chat a bit '! It 'easy and tasty recipe and even if we imagine that in two very fast, I'm sure we'll have fun! I think you can have pleasure as well as I do, but if you want to bring a touch yours ... tell me! "

perfect as it seems to me, I told myself, .... But waiting to take the noodles go down too well with the ingredients I contribute ......

Besides 400 grams of fettuccine (I had noodles)

we need: 150 grams of
spinach 4 slices of ham
2 eggs 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
2 teaspoons dried chives
salt and pepper


And so while we chat happily shows me step by step how can I help you ....

"I have already boiled spinach, if you want, chop, and I beat the eggs with a little 'salt and pepper.
Add grated cheese, chives and then the spinach, wrung out, you chopped you!
you like to cut the ham crudo a striscioline? Van fatte poi rosolare in una padella. Intanto io inizio a metter sul fuoco l’acqua per la pasta.
Quando saranno cotte, le fettuccine andranno scolate e passate nella padella in cui c’è il prosciutto.
Aggiungiamo in padella il composto di uova e spinaci spegnendo poco dopo il fuoco.
Mescoliamo bene e….mettiamoci in tavola finchè è caldo!
...Te l'avevo detto che avremmo fatto in fretta!!!


Mentre la mia vicina finisce di parlare...ehm...io ho già inforchettato questa delizia!
gnam... gnam ^_-!!!





Elisa aveva proprio ragione!!

E' una ricetta veloce e gustosissima che è stata apprezzata da tutti in famiglia, dalle piccoline (che così hanno mangiato gli spinaci  senza brontolare ^_-) al maritino che tra un boccone e l'altro ha sentenziato: assolutamente da rifare!!!




 
Sono felice di aver partecipato a La ricetta della porta accanto ,  questa originale  iniziativa proposta da Elisa di The Housewife Canterina !

Happy March 1st at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment