Saturday, January 29, 2011

Scripture Tote Backpack

with the heart .... thanks ^ _ ^


Dear,
as I got to say on several occasions I have little time to devote to the blog .... so I decided, reluctantly, not to attend the awards.
But when I received it from 3 sweetest bloggers I could not accept it and ignore it.
Also because this award allows us to speak of ourselves, which we do not always hiding behind the recipes;)

So a thank you from the heart to Angelica , Marcella and Iva !

Many thanks also to Stefan and golosina ^ _ ^


This award has three rules to be accepted, you must:

1. thank the blogger who gave us the prize

2. tell 7 things about himself

3. pass the award on 10 popular new blog

first point made:), we pass to the second .... 7 things about me ????????? oh mom how hard it is!! Let
....

- are reserved and rather shy, I can hardly open myself with people just met.

- are a good listener and I like talking .... although lately I do not have many friends with whom to do it.
- I love my family and I love my daughters, are two little rascals:)

- I love to cook a bit 'of everything, but my passion is cakes and muffins in particular ! I also love to embroider and treat plants .... after a long day of work even finished the housework, that helps me half an hour to relax and recharge.

- they are very touchy, but sincere. And I know my limits. I do not love flattery and sometimes, when they annoy me too.

- are fickle ..... alternating moments of elation and moments of absolute apathy, but when I start a difficult thing to leave in half.

- are instinctively ... if something I like, I like it just the same way, if you do not like ...... often I rely on first impressions and I'm right!


What an effort! ^ _-

Here we are at the third point, let skip to ..... for two reasons, first is what we already know, the short time available, the second is that many of you have already received the prize and so I prefer to turn to anyone who steps here and willing to participate!

But I have not finished yet!

this morning ... the post is a bit 'long ...: O

coloration You have already done?

Have you seen the photo at the beginning?
So the recipe?? Do not you want it?

: (

But I will leave the same!!

:)


Eccolaaaa .....





muffins with yogurt and CLEMENTINE

Ingredients (12 muffins):


3 eggs 160 g sugar 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

125 grams of yogurt white whole

220 grams of flour 2 teaspoons baking powder for cakes
the juice and zest clementines 6 (untreated)

icing sugar for decoration



Procedure:

Mix flour with sugar, vanilla, zest clementines and yeast. In another bowl mix the eggs with the yougur and juice. Combine dry ingredients to the liquid, then mix quickly and fill to 2 / 3 cups of the paper already prepared in a special pan. You can also use aluminum containers dispensed.
Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes.

the oven, let cool and decorate with icing sugar. With this recipe

participate naturl;) to contest Cinzia




the romantic contest Flavia




that invaded the blog sphere of sweet hearts!

Good Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment