Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2004 Honda Pilot Snow Plow

SognaSogna good intentions: the teacher of yoga

come from her, after leaving your luggage's hotel, after a journey by train. Around my classmates did not know. Older, experienced or young novices. The new first and fourth. There was no shadow of my companions. I found her, she looked out the window and the balcony was telling me that I had the wrong day. Since the trip, hotel accommodation and all the expenditure of energy before returning to wonder if the street and back again a perfect day, I can see at least one lesson. She amiably, the profiles of the balustrade of the balcony, looking at me gently and tells me the first no, then maybe you, as long as he's on the edge of the square outside the gate. I think: I take the piss? I do not see in the second row, are short-sighted, put me over the gate? Also kindly tell her that how can 'see my view is not a wolf and I prefer to go back next time. I try to be composed and polite, although the proposal still incredulous. Everything takes place in a plaza that could be set for mozzarella Vallelata. Paving stones on earth, colorful buildings on either side of the square, metal railings and children playing football.

0 comments:

Post a Comment