Thursday, December 2, 2010

With Testicular Cancer Do Symptoms Come And Go

SognaSogna #






Oh how nice! ^ _ ^
Yeah, always above the penis and pain relief, but today I have something nice to write to them.

Torno happily from my first week of the year Piacenza. That good experience. I'm glad I made this choice of my own last year and I'm glad he started the new annuity. Today
experience topical energy work with crystals. I was skeptical, but I managed to enter the job with no expectations and I had a huge surprise.
The effect of guided meditation, holding the stones of carnelian was euphoric. A carousel effect with psychedelic images displayed dare I say, a propeller type DNA colorful and dynamic. An incredible warmth and a sense of intoxication.

Facing the week that I know to be tragic with the spirit lifted. Carnelian

0 comments:

Post a Comment