Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wholesale Elastic Baby Headbands

are 8,850,000 things to do.

Or perhaps the festival of

So sang years ago that "I do not remember the name" I always get confused with Bersani, but I know that is the Y10 bordeaux ... I do not remember, peace, so the point are the things to do, perhaps . Too many. Why are so many?! Because from tomorrow I am on vacation for three weeks?! Fors and are on vacation, if I do not recall ever working ... until arrival at the January 10 do not believe it. Three weeks of vacation and 8,850,000 things to do.

And go with the list at large:
  1. define the legends analysis of the two tables that I am missing to do for the thesis, if tomorrow I am always on vacation and not snow, Tuesday perhaps, if there bins again. Update 21/12/10 Revision made, ad hoc boards ready to let him know what we had in mind. The point you can 'reset, but the work STARTS AGAIN!
  2. tidy the library, release the books to put my head under and against the rib, perhaps , mark my name on it, I would not want to end our "possessions" library becoming confused ... although perhaps , we gain.
  3. look of white paint to remedy that mess I made on the body of the shutter in the room. I thought the chemical paints would last forever but that quell'acquetta kept in storage for 10 years rather smell and color that has left (because I went through many hands on the media to paint!) Is somewhat ugly
  4. think Eve menu, equipment, and when shopping ... Eve is Friday, usually you eat?! perhaps fish?!?
  5. maybe tomorrow night I go out to dinner, always when the snow melts ... pay the bills at the post office if it is open, or perhaps
  6. is better on the internet? I count them to do so much to the state. Who knows what treatment will I need and I'll have to ask that professional?! Banner answer any offensive

0 comments:

Post a Comment